Travel Advisory (updated May 29)
Glacier National Park Lodges to Re-Open on a Rolling Basis
The anticipated schedule to re-open is as follows:
• Cedar Creek Lodge just outside of the park is open.
• Lake McDonald Lodge and Village Inn at Apgar are targeted to re-open on June 15.
• Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins is targeted to re-open on June 19.
• Many Glacier Hotel and Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cabins are targeted to re-open on June 26.
• Red Bus Tours are targeted to begin operation on July 16 as social distancing conditions permit.
• For the latest information about Glacier National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
A Charming Inn with Stunning Lake and Mountain Views
Built in 1956, The Village Inn at Apgar is located on the serene shore of Lake McDonald just 2 miles inside of Glacier National Park’s west entrance and was renovated in 2015.
2020 Dates – Opens: June 15, 2020 | Closes: September 28, 2020*
*All properties open at 12 p.m. on opening day and close at 12 p.m. closing day. No services are available prior to opening day or after closing day.
One-bedroom, full kitchen units are available on the first floor and are equipped with basic utensils, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and stove/oven. One and two-bedroom units that can accommodate up to six people are located on the second floor. Smaller one-bedroom units are located on both floors and can accommodate a maximum of two people.
All rooms are rustic yet comfortable offering a variety of bed types and a private bathroom. There are no televisions, air conditioning, or in-room telephones. Second story rooms are accessed via stairs only and all rooms have an incredible lake view. All guest rooms are non-smoking and cooking is only allowed in kitchen units. A limited number of ADA-accessible rooms are available and booked based on space available. Only designated guide, service and/or hearing companion animals are allowed in the inn. The parking lot is located just behind the motor inn.
|Standard Motel room
|Family Unit – 2 rooms (sleeps 5)
|Family Unit – 3 rooms (sleeps 6)
|Motel Room with Kitchen
|ADA Family Room with Kitchen
*Rates based on double occupancy except for family units. Rates and dates may change without notice. All room rates are subject to applicable taxes and/or utility surcharges and do not include the current room tax or utility surcharge. Review our Cancellation Policy
- Down alternative, eco-smart pillows
- Energy efficient lighting
- Recycle bin
- Alarm clock
- Fan (upon request)
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee Maker and a selection of teas
- Hair dryer
Phone: Toll-free within the U.S.: 855-SEEGLACIER (855-733-4522)
Outside the U.S.: 1-303-265-7010
GPS Coordinates: 48.52887 – 113.99390