Travel Advisory (updated June 2)
Glacier National Park Lodges to Re-Open on a Rolling Basis
The anticipated schedule to re-open is as follows:
• Cedar Creek Lodge just outside of the park is open.
• Lake McDonald Lodge and Village Inn at Apgar are targeted to re-open on June 15.
• Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins is targeted to re-open on June 19.
• Many Glacier Hotel and Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cabins are targeted to re-open on June 26.
• Red Bus Tours are targeted to begin operation on August 1 as social distancing conditions permit.
• For the latest information about Glacier National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
Lodging in Glacier National Park
Known for its seemingly endless acres of rugged and breathtaking landscapes, Glacier National Park was established in 1910 and stands today as a monument to wild natural places. In 1932 Glacier National Park was designated as part of the Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park. Today, it remains a symbol of shared stewardship and a testament to the important and deep-rooted relationship between Canada and the U.S. Just as the landscape and wildlife are part of the heritage of Glacier National Park, so are the historic lodges and classic Red Buses and their drivers known as “jammers.” With abundant in-park lodging, Glacier National Park Lodges stands ready to welcome the park’s visitors and help create memorable and meaningful experiences to last a lifetime.