Cedar Creek Lodge is Open
What to Expect When You Arrive
Travel Advisory: Glacier National Park is instituting ticketed entry for the Going-to-the-Sun Road corridor from May 28 to September 6, 2021. Learn more here.
While we are excited to welcome guests to Cedar Creek Lodge once again, we are also conscious of the health and safety of both guests and employees. Guests arriving to stay with us should expect to experience the following:
- Complimentary breakfast is available as a served breakfast.
- Fitness room, pool, and spa will be unavailable until further notice.
- Public restrooms, business center, conference areas, guest laundry, and the fire pit patio will unavailable until further notice.
- Shuttle service to Glacier National Park will be unavailable until further notice.
- If you would like to learn more about further health and safety standards we are undertaking at Cedar Creek Lodge, click here
About Cedar Creek Lodge
Experience Mountain Lodge Comfort with Modern Style Just Outside Glacier National Park
A four-season destination inspired by the people, culture and landscapes of Montana, the new Cedar Creek Lodge and Conference Center blends the comfort of a mountain lodge with modern style at the gateway to Glacier National Park in Columbia Falls. A rich sense of exhilaration infuses every experience, from fly fishing on Whitefish Lake and backcountry adventures in Glacier National Park to championship golf and more. Looking for more information? Call us toll-free within the U.S. at 855-SEEGLACIER (855-733-4522).
Hotel at a Glance
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Free winter connector shuttle with the Whitefish Mountain Resort “SNOW Bus” for easy ski resort access (operates during ski season)
- Free summer connector shuttle to Glacier National Park’s West Entrance (unavailable until further notice)
- Located a mere 18 miles from the facilities at West Glacier in Glacier National Park
- All rooms feature mini-fridges and microwaves
- Free WiFi
- Year-round indoor pool and hot tub (unavailable until further notice)
- Fitness center (unavailable until further notice)
- Business center (unavailable until further notice)
- Complimentary parking (note: there are no electric vehicle charging stations on property)
- Sundries Shop (available 24 hours)
- Ice machines (available 24 hours)
- Guest laundry (unavailable until further notice)
- Housekeeping stay over service has been suspended until further notice – additional room items (towels, blankets, pillows, etc.) or trash pick-up can be arranged through the front desk
Explore Cedar Creek Lodge
Check In / Check Out
Check in can occur any time after 4:00 p.m. on the day of your reservation. Check out must occur before 11:00 a.m.
Contact Us / Reservations
930 Second Avenue West
Columbia Falls, Montana 59912
Phone: Toll-free within the U.S.: 855-SEEGLACIER (855-733-4522)
Outside the U.S.: +1-303-265-7010
GPS Coordinates: 48.369829, -114.185215
Get Driving Directions
Packages & Special Offers
Discover our vacation packages and special offers that will allow you to explore the glories of Glacier National Park and Montana – for less!
After a day of exploring Glacier National Park, skiing at Whitefish or fishing our world-renowned Montana rivers you’ll rest easy in our brand new rooms that focus on offering you a relaxing atmosphere in a beautiful environment.
Fuel up for your day of experiencing the great outdoors with our complimentary breakfast that will be the perfect start to your day. Enjoy hot items like eggs, sausage and biscuits in our breakfast area before you begin your adventure, or there are plenty of to go options if you’d rather grab something quickly as you race out the door. Either way, there’s no better way to begin your day!
Take advantage of our world-class amenities like our indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, business center, laundry services and sundries shop.