Travel Advisory (updated May 29)
Glacier National Park Lodges to Re-Open on a Rolling Basis
The anticipated schedule to re-open is as follows:
• Cedar Creek Lodge just outside of the park is open.
• Lake McDonald Lodge and Village Inn at Apgar are targeted to re-open on June 15.
• Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins is targeted to re-open on June 19.
• Many Glacier Hotel and Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cabins are targeted to re-open on June 26.
• Red Bus Tours are targeted to begin operation on August 1 as social distancing conditions permit.
• For the latest information about Glacier National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
Cedar Creek Lodge is Now Open
After careful consideration and consultation with local and state health authorities, we are pleased to announce that Cedar Creek Lodge is now open. (Note: Glacier National Park Lodges will remain closed until June 15, 2020 and Red Bus Tours will not operate until August 1, 2020). While we are excited to welcome guests to Cedar Creek Lodge once again, we are also conscious of the health and safety of both guests and employees. For that reason, Cedar Creek Lodge is open while operating under the conditions and safety precautions found below.
If you would like to learn more about further health and safety standards we are undertaking at Cedar Creek Lodge, click here or on the button below.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Due to ongoing safety measures, guests arriving to stay with us should expect to experience the following:
- Under Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the Governor’s Montana re-opening plan, hotel guests should be limited to those traveling for work related reasons. To see what phase of the plan the Governor has currently enacted, please consult the State of Montana website.
- Complimentary breakfast will be unavailable until further notice.
- Fitness room, pool, and spa will be unavailable until further notice.
- Public restrooms, the business center, and conference areas will unavailable until further notice.
- Shuttle service to Glacier National Park will be unavailable until further notice.
About Cedar Creek Lodge
Experience Mountain Lodge Comfort with Modern Style Just Outside Glacier National Park
A four-season destination inspired by the people, culture and landscapes of Montana, the new Cedar Creek Lodge and Conference Center blends the comfort of a mountain lodge with modern style at the gateway to Glacier National Park in Columbia Falls. A rich sense of exhilaration infuses every experience, from fly fishing on Whitefish Lake and backcountry adventures in Glacier National Park to championship golf and more. Looking for more information? Call us toll-free within the U.S. at 855-SEEGLACIER (855-733-4522).
Hotel at a Glance
- Complimentary hot breakfast (unavailable until further notice)
- Free winter connector shuttle with the Whitefish Mountain Resort “SNOW Bus” for easy ski resort access (operates during ski season)
- Free summer connector shuttle to Glacier National Park’s West Entrance (operates when Lake McDonald Lodge is open)
- Located a mere 18 miles from the facilities at West Glacier in Glacier National Park
- All rooms feature mini-fridges and microwaves
- Free wifi
- Year-round indoor pool and hot tub (unavailable until further notice)
- Fitness center (unavailable until further notice)
- Business center
- Complimentary parking
- Sundries Shop
Explore Cedar Creek Lodge
Check In / Check Out
Check in can occur any time after 4:00 p.m. on the day of your reservation. Check out must occur before 11:00 a.m.
Contact Us / Reservations
930 Second Avenue West
Columbia Falls, Montana 59912
Phone: Toll-free within the U.S.: 855-SEEGLACIER (855-733-4522)
Outside the U.S.: +1-303-265-7010
GPS Coordinates: 48.369829, -114.185215
Get Driving Directions
Packages & Special Offers
Discover our vacation packages and special offers that will allow you to explore the glories of Glacier National Park and Montana – for less!
After a day of exploring Glacier National Park, skiing at Whitefish or fishing our world-renowned Montana rivers you’ll rest easy in our brand new rooms that focus on offering you a relaxing atmosphere in a beautiful environment.
Fuel up for your day of experiencing the great outdoors with our complimentary breakfast that will be the perfect start to your day. Enjoy hot items like eggs, sausage and biscuits in our breakfast area before you begin your adventure, or there are plenty of to go options if you’d rather grab something quickly as you race out the door. Either way, there’s no better way to begin your day!
Take advantage of our world-class amenities like our indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, business center, laundry services and sundries shop.