Lodging & Accommodations in Glacier National Park
Travel Advisory (updated May 29)
Glacier National Park Lodges to Re-Open on a Rolling Basis
The anticipated schedule to re-open is as follows:
• Cedar Creek Lodge just outside of the park is open.
• Lake McDonald Lodge and Village Inn at Apgar are targeted to re-open on June 15.
• Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins is targeted to re-open on June 19.
• Many Glacier Hotel and Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cabins are targeted to re-open on June 26.
• Red Bus Tours are targeted to begin operation on July 16 as social distancing conditions permit.
• For the latest information about Glacier National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
About Glacier National Park Lodges
The classic lodges of Glacier National Park still reflect the character of their early 20th century heritage. Set within the incredible scenery of the park, the lodging options range from historic grand hotels and mid-century “motor inns” to rustic cabins. Wherever you stay, you’ll have the Crown of the Continent just out your door.
These charming lodges are a quaint departure from everyday life – a step back in time and a step closer to the rugged elements that define the American West. Yes, it’s true…. these historic beauties have floors that creak, staircases and railings carved by hand, separate hot/cold knobs on the sinks, and no televisions or elevators. They’re not exactly like the modern hotel in a city center – not even close – and that’s part of the beauty. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget and an opportunity to share in the heritage that all visitors to this storied place understand and appreciate.