Lodging & Accommodations in Glacier National Park
Travel Advisory (updated July 16)
Glacier National Park Lodges 2020 Operations
• Cedar Creek Lodge just outside of the park is open.
• Lake McDonald Lodge and Village Inn at Apgar are now open.
• Rising Sun Motor Inn & Cabins is CLOSED for the 2020 Season. Two Dog Flats Grill and the Camp Store are open.
• Many Glacier Hotel and Swiftcurrent Motor Inn & Cabins are CLOSED for the 2020 Season.
• Red Bus Tours will not run for the 2020 season.
• For the latest information about Glacier National Park, please visit the National Park Service’s website.
• All visitors are required to wear face coverings while in the indoor public areas of our facilities and in outdoor areas where proper distancing is not possible.
We’re sorry the circumstances do not allow us to fully open our operations at Glacier National Park for the 2020 season. If you have flexibility, Xanterra operates other national park destinations that have availability this summer including the Grand Canyon and Death Valley.
About Glacier National Park Lodges
The classic lodges of Glacier National Park still reflect the character of their early 20th century heritage. Set within the incredible scenery of the park, the lodging options range from historic grand hotels and mid-century “motor inns” to rustic cabins. Wherever you stay, you’ll have the Crown of the Continent just out your door.
These charming lodges are a quaint departure from everyday life – a step back in time and a step closer to the rugged elements that define the American West. Yes, it’s true…. these historic beauties have floors that creak, staircases and railings carved by hand, separate hot/cold knobs on the sinks, and no televisions or elevators. They’re not exactly like the modern hotel in a city center – not even close – and that’s part of the beauty. It’s an experience you won’t soon forget and an opportunity to share in the heritage that all visitors to this storied place understand and appreciate.