ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERABLE PURCHASING AT GLACIER NATIONAL PARK
- Uses laundry bins made out of post-consumer plastic products.
- Purchases recycled paper and use soy-based inks in our printing operations.
- Reviews all new chemicals introduced into our park operations for environmental attributes through our Chemical Review Committee.
- Purchases Green Seal eco-friendly cleaning chemicals.
- New in-room guest services directories are made from recycled craft paper, the quarterbind spine is recycled leather, the laminate is an environmentally responsible laminate, and the screened decoration is an eco-friendly ink.