Cedar Creek Lodge is Now Open
Additional Cleaning and Safety Measures at Cedar Creek Lodge
COVID-19 Prevention & Mitigation Plan
As a company that has operated for over 150 years in some of the most Beautiful Places on Earth®, we take pride in every aspect of our operations to deliver an unforgettable experience to our guests. From our front-of-house staff to our housekeepers to our kitchens, our focus on the health and safety of our guests and employees has always been fundamental to our operations as is our dedication to providing guests with flexibility to modify, customize, or cancel reservations. It is simply Second Nature to how we operate.
As we navigate these new and interesting times, we are evaluating every aspect of our operations and taking steps to strengthen employee and guest safety. Please consult the safety measures we are undertaking to keep you as safe as possible below. We look forward to welcoming you to the magical place that we are fortunate enough to call home.
- Employee temperature screenings will take place upon arrival using thermal forehead thermometer. Those registering a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be denied entry to the area and instructed to contact the local clinic for evaluation.
- Social distancing structures will be in place to ensure guests are six feet apart and in groups of fewer than 10 people in the guest registration area (line queuing floor decals and greeters will be in place to ensure social distancing).
- Only 1 person at a time will be permitted in the gift shop area.
- Gathering in public spaces will be prohibited. The elevator will be limited to 1 occupant at a time and the use of stairs will be encouraged whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in the lobby, gift shop, hotel entrance, and point-of-sale stations.
- No-touch solutions shall be arranged for guest transactions wherever possible.
- Register shields will be installed at the front desk.
- Guest room keys will be sanitized prior to delivery to guests.
- All door handles, hard surfaces, and equipment will be sanitized every 2 hours.
- We will minimize touch opportunities wherever possible including, but not limited to, eliminating throw pillows, guest compendiums, and stationary.
- All employees will be required to wear washable masks while working and while on property in communal areas. N95 masks/particulate respirators will be available for high-risk responsibilities.
- Employees will use gloves when handling cleaning chemicals, disposing of trash, cleaning bathrooms, handling luggage, and processing packages and mail.
- Vendors and contractors will be asked to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for the tasks they are performing on property.
- Shipping & receiving employees will disinfect all deliveries upon arrival and quarantine items for 24 hours.
- Employees will be asked to wash hands often and avoid touching their faces.
- Guests will be requested to wear face coverings while in interior public spaces.
If you would like to learn more about further health and safety standards we are undertaking, click here or on the button below.
Special Items to Note
Temporary Montana Self Quarantine
Please note: in accordance with the mandates of the Governor’s most recent directives surrounding public health and COVID-19, all non-residents of Montana must self-quarantine for 14 days when entering the state (those traveling for work or emergency services are exempt). These temporary precautions are anticipated to cease at the end of May, but the relaxation of these protocols are dependent on the slowing down of the virus’ spread. To read the Governor’s plan for reopening Montana and receive the most up-to-date information, please click here. You can also get news and tips for traveling to Montana by checking out VisitMT.com.
Note: These standards and protocols may evolve with time and are subject to change.
Book and Travel with Confidence
In these uncertain times, it’s hard to know when will be the right time to travel again. You can plan and book with confidence knowing that you can cancel your reservation right up to 72 hours in advance of arrival and receive a full refund. More good news: when making a reservation, we only require a deposit for the first night of your stay.
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call (7a-7p MT) at 855-733-4522. We look forward to showing you A World of Unforgettable Experiences during your stay.