Solid Waste Management & Recycling at Glacier National Park
- Manages a comprehensive recycling program for all operations.
- Recycles all used automotive batteries, tires, Freon, antifreeze and paint solvents in vehicle and building maintenance operations.
- Recycles all electronic waste.
- Reuses cardboard boxes and packing materials for mail orders and deliveries whenever possible.
- Recycles batteries and print cartridges from office operations.
- Installed recycling receptacles in guest rooms and in guest areas to encourage recycling.
- Recycles all fluorescent bulbs from our operations.
- Collecting used bear spray repellent for recycling program beginning in 2014.
- Offering glass recycling program for employees.
Sign up for Glacier National Park Lodges' email and keep up to date with the latest news.